At KAP, our employees are not only our greatest asset, they are our only asset! With this in mind we have designed a highly competitive benefits package to help ensure the security of you and your family.
You can be assured that the personnel we provide will be well qualified team players who will fit seamlessly into your organization. You will find that our employees are:Payroll
- Paid Weekly
- We utilize ADP as our payroll service provider
- Direct Deposit
- Personal login to ADP account
- Payroll history
- W2 history
- W4 adjustments
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO is accrued at a rate of .0575 hour earned for each hour worked.
- It is not limited to the number of hours worked per week.
- PTO can be used for vacations, holidays, illness, etc.
- PTO may be cashed in at any time.
Full-time hourly employees (employees regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hour per week) are eligible to participate in the benefits plan on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. The employee's spouse and dependent children less than 26 are also eligible.
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas.
- KAP pays 75% of employee only plan.
- KAP pays 50% of all other plans.
- Two plans to choose from:
- $1,000 individual / $3,000 family deductible
- 80% Coverage after deductible is met
- $3,000 individual / $9,000 family maximum out of pocket per year
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- $2,500 individual / $5,000 family deductible
- 100% Coverage after deductible is met
- $2,500 individual / $5,000 family maximum out of pocket per year
- KAP contributes weekly to your HSA
PROFESSIONAL HEATH SERVICES
KAP has partnered with Compass Professional Health Services to serve as your personal health care advisor. Compass is available to answer questions about your health care and to help simplify the complexities of your medical plan. They can help with:
- Doctor recommendations
- Questions about your medical plan
- Pricing estimates for medications, tests and surgeries
- Explanation of your benefits
- Claim assistance
Dental and Vision Insurance
- KAP pays 50% of the premium for employee, spouse and children.
BASIC LIFE AND AD&D INSURANCE
- KAP pays full cost of $50,000 of Life insurance coverage
- KAP pays full cost of $50,000 of AD&D insurance coverage
SUPPLEMENTARY LIFE AND AD&D INSURANCE
- You may purchase up to $500,000 in additional Life and AD&D coverage for you or your spouse
- You may elect to cover your children with additional Life and AD&D insurance
SHORT AND LONG TERM DISABILITY
- KAP pays 100% of the premium
- John Hancock is our provider
- Eligible the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Safe Harbor Plan
- 100% vested immediately upon enrollment
- KAP matches 100% of your first 3% contribution; 50% of your next 2%
- 5 will get you 9
As an additional component to our benefits package, KAP offers the following voluntary benefits from Colonial Life:
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
These policies have the following features:
- Pay in addition to any other insurance you own
- Pay cash benefits directly to you to offset out-of-pocket medical cost
- Are offered at a discount through payroll deduction
- Can be taken with you should you leave employment with no change in rates of benefits