Immediate need for a Caital Projects Schedule
4x10 work schedule with occasional OT. This position will pay $120/day perdiem 7 days a week
Must be able to schedule, run reports and progress Primavera 6 schedules.
· Review completed project plans for accuracy and completeness and ensure there are no significant timing or space conflicts.
· Develop and maintain a detailed and optimized project schedules that links dependent activities and shows an accurate and integrated timeline for the scope of work (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, operations activities, and maintenance)
- Perform job manpower leveling in order to identify and optimize labor resource requirements.
- Update schedule and report progress during the Project on a routine basis.
- Generate predefined look-ahead schedules and ad hoc reports on an as needed basis.
- Track and report on critical path activities in order to help the TAR execution team to determine proper prioritization of work.
- Integrate project scope changes and/or TAR discovery work into the schedule to help determine manpower and schedule duration impacts.
- Input activities and assign resources as well as linking the activities for logic
- Assign calendars for each activity as well as assigning time units and durations
- Baseline the project with dates specified
- Identify Critical Path and seek Multiple Float Paths
- Progress the project schedule with percentages and level the project as needed
- Link other projects to the schedule
- Add Approved Change Orders to the project to include Time Units and Durations and make the appropriate logical ties.
- Create Various Layouts to identify specific data and save multiple forms for documentation and distribution
- Run Reports as needed and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
Qualifications, Experience and Special Requirements:
· Experience working within a schedule team in an operating facility
· Thorough understanding of proven scheduling techniques and practices
· Experience in earned value management and the ability to audit / validate both engineering and construction progress
· Strong project management experience in planning and scheduling for EPC projects
· Strong scheduling experience in Primavera P6. Knowledge of MS Project also desired.
· Proficient in developing resources loaded schedule for EPC Capital projects
· Proficient in Earned Value Management system
· Proficient in MS Office applications Excel and Word, Access Database and general knowledge of database systems, and other basic office/administrative software.
· Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and analytical skills,
· Ability to interact and work with others as a team and able to effectively communicate verbally and written.
· Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and problem-solving.
· Proficient using Primavera P6 (mandatory requirement)
· Proficient using MS Office suite of software (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Basic knowledge of MS Access preferred