MUST have strong SAP planning expereince
This position is responsible for managing unplanned work orders, generating job plans including labor, materials, equipment & services, creating job packets for field execution, and continually improving job plans via updates based on feedback. This position is also responsible for improving work force productivity and work quality through appropriate planning techniques.
Primary Responsibilities - Planner
Effectively works with operations to:
**Make sure all DWR's (Discovery Work Request) meet the DWR process and cab be worked within the TA window and/or an alternative solution is obtained
**Capable of presenting DWR for approval to TA team and/or site leadership team
· Define job scopes and develop work inventory, detailed job plans, cost estimate
· Develop integrated turnaround schedule, ensure schedule logic is accurate
· Drive the schedule toward minimum duration
· Broad experience in maintenance and construction practices
· Strong experience in mechanical and estimating experience in refining Units
· Perform unit walk down of equipment to verify estimates
· Experienced planning for Piping and Mechanical
· Ability to read and interpret P&ID’s , Blueprints and Drawings
· Ability to do minor sketches and Drawings
· Must have thorough understanding of towers, vessels, drums, and piping
Effectively works with business, site and contract personnel to:
· Ensure all appropriate resources are committed
· Ensure pre and post work is completed.
· Control add-ons during
· Complete the project within budget
· Ensure job plans are archived.
· Monitor and enforce Contractor’s Safety to comply with Client and OSHA regulations.
· Monitor the job from “Start to Completion” and be visible and available to the Contractor.
· Review Schedule problems with Contractor.
· Provide coordination link between Contractors and other Field Coordinators.
· Check job for completeness per scope of work and initiate punch lists of items not complete near the end of the job.
· Attend Tool Box Safety Meetings and obtain a copy of the minutes for record purposes.
· Provide Quality Assurance. Insist on the job being done correctly.
· The Coordinator will work with Production to determine if additional tagging or permits will be required for approved job scope changes.
· 3+ years of hands on field experience in field execution in a refinery or chemical plant
· Ability to effectively manage time, multiple projects, and resources
· Ability to perform as a member of a team working toward one common goal
· Ability to effectively and clearly communicate information and ideas both formally and informally
· Proficiency with MS Office suite (Work, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
· SAP experience
5x10's until TA then 13 & 1 x 12 hours
TA Window 6/5/18 to 8/15/18