Responsible for developing detailed plans to accomplish the scope of work for a given area or areas. Assist in developing the scope of work, establish job files, define the resources, durations and materials required to complete the scope.
Responsibility for project and/or turnaround planning utilizing SAP;
- Fully comply with client work schedule
- Understand deliverables and schedule
- Load reporting forms, etc. on PC and schedule
- Develop comprehensive job files for all identified work
- Develop detailed job plans for work in assigned area of plant, with consideration of worker safety, environment, equipment reliability and logistics.
- Develop material take-offs and specifications for purchasing.
- Identify tool and equipment requirements for proper and safe job execution.
- Develop labor hour estimates for each job plan in area.
-Evaluate job plan methodology and schedule impact and consider trade-offs or technique change to optimize schedule and cost.
- Compile detailed work packages into job books per WBS or contractor strategy.
- Monitor work progress during turnaround or project execution and assist in updating schedule.
- Develop job plan; labor and material estimates; and coordinate scheduling of labor, materials and equipment for any approved change order or repair order.
- Ensure job plans are in accordance with client and TTMC Technical, Procedural and Safety Specifications and conform with good engineering practices