In concert with the Turnaround Manager, and as a member of the Core Turnaround Team, this individual has responsibility for planning and execution of all phases of the turnaround (planning, pre-work, shutdown and post-work). The individiual will be implementing GTM in order to execute turnarounds on time, within budget, to meet operational reliability needs and minimize long-term cost of ownership. For lump sum bid turnarounds, works closely with the Company O.R. to meet the schedule.
Effectively works with operations to:
· Define job scopes
· Develop work inventory, detailed job plans, cost estimate
· Develop integrated turnaround schedule, ensure schedule logic is accurate
· Drive the schedule toward minimum duration
Effectively works with business, site and contract personnel to:
· Ensure all appropriate resources are committed
· Ensure pre and post work is completed.
· Execute maintenance portion of the turnaround,
· Progress all turnaround activities including operations and capital.
· Control add-ons during the turnaround.
· Complete the turnaround within budget
· Ensure job plans are archived.
· 10+ years of hands on field experience in field execution in a refinery or chemical plant
· Ability to effectively manage time, multiple projects, and resources
· Ability to perform as a member of a team working toward one common goal
· Ability to effectively and clearly communicate information and ideas both formally and informally
· Proficiency with MS Office suite (Work, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
· SAP experience