At KAP we attribute our success to our commitment to utilizing the best practices, the best personnel and the best tools in the industry.Best Practices
- Our methodologies have been proven and refined through our extensive history of successfully executed projects for numerous clients in a wide range of project types and sizes.
- Our systematic approach to your project helps ensure that our efforts fulfill your objectives and exceed your expectations. This approach includes an initial assessment and alignment, implementation of agreed upon resources and tools, constant monitoring of execution and evaluation of the results upon completion.
- We attract and retain some of the industry�s best personnel who are experienced, capable, safe and dedicated. Our recruiters and managers are experts at finding the best-fit personnel for your project needs.
- Our employees are supported by our core management team that is comprised of seasoned veterans of industrial project controls and average well over 20 years of experience.
- Our employees are loyal. While our competitors have taken steps to reduce their costs during this economic downturn, we have remained steadfast in our commitment to our employees and have not compromised our industry leading benefits package. Turnover at inopportune times will not be an issue with KAP employees.
- From our inception we have been dedicated to developing the best event management software in the industry.
- KICS (KAP Integrated Controls System) increases the efficiency and consistency of the planning and scheduling effort, and provides relevant and timely information to the management team to help them make decisions that positively affect the outcome of their project.
- We have full time programming and IT personnel that continuously work to improve our software and customize it for each of our clients� needs.
You will find that the services we provide can significantly improve the project controls effort in your organization and will contribute to the overall success of your projects. We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to visit with you about our services and to explore ways in which we can assist your organization.