Location: Houston, TX
Work Schedule: 4x10
The Sr. I/E Project - Control Engineering will be responsible for designing and installing process control systems and related projects.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Technical support for process control, instrumentation, and measurement technologies for projects.
- Assist the design effort for control system upgrades, Burner Management System upgrades, and shutdown system upgrades.
- Providing guidance and support for process control project scope and estimates.
- Participating in operational training as related to these systems.
- Mentor less experienced coordinators and specialists.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Engineering Degree with minimum 5 Years of Experience.
- A minimum of 5 years experience on implementation of process control systems and I&E related functions for plant and pipeline facilities is required.
- Expert knowledge of industry standards for documentation, basics and complex regulatory control, loop tuning, safety systems, DCS and PLC configuration is required.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical and instrumentation design including relay logic.
- Expert knowledge of industry recognized safety system, burner management equipment, and implementation is required.
- Extensive experience with ICS Triplex, Honeywell, Triconex, and Allen Bradley PLC is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and with others in the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to perform light work, able to lift minimum of 20 pounds occasionally, be able to climb a ladder, and be able to reach overhead, stoop, bend and twist while working.
- Salary Status: Full Time Contract
- Primary Work Location: Houston, Texas – Corporate Office
- Shift: Day
- Travel: 25%
- Organization: Engineering