More than 90% of STO events fail to meet goals. Why? Oftentimes, the root causes are a combination of little to no real-time visibility and poor communication and collaboration during execution.
KAP addresses these issues directly via C2stat™, a unified command-and-control solution with a real-time interactive schedule. C2stat enables optimal communication and coordination across your team, accelerating the collection and reporting of work progress from the field by radically improving and speeding the accurate data collection process.
The C2stat™ Live Schedule presents all work order, schedule, resource and performance analytics in a single web dashboard. This eliminates the need for users to understand the complexity of other enterprise systems. C2stat™ includes work management intelligence that continually scans the schedule for problems, such as impacted critical paths and highlights the issues for users to investigate and address.
Our work status alert features enable users to stay informed of event status without the need to stay “glued” to a desktop workstation.
Users (and administrators) can configure custom views that present only the data relevant to specific job roles.
Designed For Your Business
We optimize your organization’s STO or event execution plan with a team of professional field execution auditors working within a proven technology framework, freeing up thousands of resource hours per event and enabling better decision-making.
Deploying C2stat™ involves a six-phase process.
PHASE I: Preparation
- Kickoff meeting to discover project objectives, scope and roles and responsibilities
- Identification of team strategic and tactical goals
PHASE II: Specification And Design
- Creation of a functional design document that details software configuration
PHASE III: Implementation And Realization
- Back-end infrastructure is built and validated to design requirements and standards
PHASE IV: Final Preparation
- System demonstration
- Client training
PHASE V: Go Live And Support
- System migrated to production environment
- Refinements made to configurations and data structures as needed
PHASE VI: Assessment
- Evaluation of critical success factors and scope of implementation
- Ensure all required work has been accomplished
Organizations that have implemented this framework have reported:
- Measurable productivity improvement
- Critical path awareness and improved decision making
- Better overall schedule achievement
- Successful resource utilization
- Reduced paperwork handling time
- Increased coordination between operations and management
We can provide a custom quote for you today. Let’s talk.